- W-2 Forms - or business tax return forms if you are self-employed- for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan. Copies of at least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
- Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
- Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
- Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
- Adresses where you've lived for the past five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
- Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
- Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
- Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
- Copies of personal tax forms for the last two or three years.
Lothian MD Homes for Sale - Genna Fleming, REALTOR® with EXIT ELITE REALTY
You now have free access to Southern Maryland’s Ultimate Real Estate Search Engine! Your local real estate expert has the knowledge and experience to deliver the unsurpassed service you deserve. Local Specialty: Upper Marlboro, Lanham, Lothian, Edgewater, Annapolis, and Dunkirk as well as all of Southern Anne Arundel County and Southern Maryland. Google or call me today and let’s discuss how I can save you $1,000’s when you buy or sell real estate. Call Genna Fleming at (443) 532-8917 or @realestateaskgenna by visiting www.AskGenna.com.